The Effect of Hepatic Impairment on the Pharmacokinetics of RO5190591/Ritonavir: A Multiple-Center, Open-Label Study Following Multiple Oral Doses of RO5190591/Ritonavir to Subjects with Mild, Moderate, or Severe Hepatic Impairment and Healthy Subjects with Normal Hepatic Function
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Danoprevir (Primary) ; Ritonavir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 04 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2013 Status changed from completed to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.