A Randomized, Multicenter, Open-label Phase Ib/II Study of RO5083945 in Combination With Cisplatin and Gemcitabine/Pemetrexed Versus Cisplatin and Gemcitabine/Pemetrexed in Patients With Advanced or Recurrent Non Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Not Received Prior Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Imgatuzumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 27 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported on ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History