Phase II Trial of Combined Immunochemotherapy with Fludarabine, Mitoxantrone, Cyclophosphamide and Alemtuzumab (FMC-Alemtuzumab) in Patients with Previously Treated or Untreated T-Prolymphocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Mitoxantrone
- Indications T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Jul 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2008-001421-34).