A Phase IIIb Randomized Open-label Study to Compare the Estradiol Level on the Releasing Day in Two Regimen of Cetrotide 0.25 mg Used From Day 1 or From Day 7 of the Menstrual Cycle (Day 0 or Day 6 of Stimulation) in Polycystic Ovarian (PCO) Women in ART (IVF/ICSI).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cetrorelix (Primary)
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms ATTAC-PCO
- 02 Jul 2013 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.