Percutaneous Treatment of LONG Native Coronary Lesions With Drug-Eluting Stent-IV: Sirolimus vs. Zotarolimus-eluting Stent.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary) ; Zotarolimus (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Ischaemia; Myocardial infarction; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LONG-DES-IV
- 07 Aug 2012 Actual end date (1 Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 May 2011 Planned end date changed from Mar 2011 to Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.