A Comparison Study to Determine the Increased Efficacy of Adding EMEND to the Treatment Regimen for Post-Discharge and Post-Operative Nausea and Vomiting.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Antiemetics
- Indications Nausea and vomiting; Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Jan 2011.
- 29 Jan 2018 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 05 Sep 2010 New trial record