T2009-007: A Phase I Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability and Biological Activity of EZN-3042, a Survivin mRNA Antagonist, Administered With Re-induction Chemotherapy in Children With Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs EZN 3042 (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Doxorubicin; Methotrexate; Pegaspargase; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic
- 07 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (6) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.