A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Study of LY2216684 Flexible-Dose 12 mg to 18 mg Once Daily and LY2216684 Fixed-Dose 6 mg Once Daily as Adjunctive Treatment for Patients With Major Depressive Disorder Who Are Partial Responders to Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Edivoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 27 Sep 2016 Results of pooled analysis from 4 adjunctive treatment trials and 1 monotherapy trial (n=2561) published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 01 Mar 2016 Results of pooled analysis of this and other 2 trials (NCT01173601 and NCT01185340) published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry
- 05 Dec 2013 Results will be reported during 2014, according to an Eli Lilly media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History