Phase I/II Trial of Tamoxifen Following Epigenetic Regeneration of Estrogen Receptor Using Decitabine and LBH 589 in Patients With Triple Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Decitabine (Primary) ; Panobinostat (Primary) ; Tamoxifen
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2010 New trial record