An Open-Label, 2-Period Sequential Drug Interaction Study to Evaluate the Effect of a 100 Mg Dose of Desvenlafaxine SR on the Pharmacokinetics of Aripiprazole When Coadministered in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole; Desvenlafaxine
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Behavioural disorders; Bipolar disorders; Depressive disorders; Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome; Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 23 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2010 New trial record