Relative Bioavailability of Rabeprazole Sodium Sprinkle Capsule Formulation Using Different Dosing Vehicles Following Single-dose Administration in Healthy Adult Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Rabeprazole (Primary)
- Indications Duodenal ulcer; Dyspepsia; Gastric ulcer; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Helicobacter infections; Peptic ulcer; Reflux oesophagitis; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 28 Jun 2012 Results published in Clinical Therapeutics.
- 18 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History