Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study of Mometasone Furoate Nasal Spray in Pediatric Subjects With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (Protocol No.P06332).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone (Primary)
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Aug 2011 Actual end date added (Oct 2010) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.