A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Investigate the Effect of 150 microg Aleglitazar Once Daily in Healthy Subjects Treated With 325 mg Aspirin Once Daily on Renal Function, Renin-angiotensin System and Platelet Aggregation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aleglitazar (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Thrombosis; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Roche
- 27 Mar 2012 Results presented at the 61st Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 19 Sep 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.