An 8-week, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind, Randomized, Fixed-dose Efficacy and Safety Trial of Asenapine in Adolescent Subjects With Schizophrenia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Asenapine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADDRESS-96; Gemini-S8
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (parent trial: NCT01190254).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History