A Phase III, Multi-Center, Randomized, 24 Week, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of RO4917838 in Stable Patients With Persistent, Predominant Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia Treated With Antipsychotics Followed by a 28 Week, Double-Blind Treatment Period
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bitopertin (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUNLYTE
- Sponsors Roche
- 26 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 12 Jan 2015 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.