Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial Comparing REMICADE (Infliximab) and Placebo in the Prevention of Recurrence in Crohn's Disease Patients Undergoing Surgical Resection Who Are at Increased Risk of Recurrence
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Infliximab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREVENT
- Sponsors Janssen Biotech
- 03 May 2016 This trial is completed in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Hungary, Czech Republic (end date:12/12/2014) and Italy as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 02 Mar 2016 Primary endpoint has not been met. (Percentage of Participants With Clinical Recurrence (CR) of Crohns Disease (CD) Prior to or at Week 76), as per results published in the Gastroenterology.
- 02 Mar 2016 Results published in the Gastroenterology