Relative Bioavailability Investigations of a 25 mg BI 10773 / 5 mg Linagliptin Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) Tablet (Formulation A1) Including the Comparison With Its Mono-components, the Comparison With a Second FDC Tablet (Formulation A3), and the Investigation of Food (an Open-label, Randomised, Single Dose, Crossover, Phase I Trial in Healthy Male and Female Volunteers).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin/linagliptin (Primary) ; Empagliflozin; Linagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Mar 2017 Results published in the International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 20 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.