A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Three- Period Crossover Study Comparing the Acute Effects of Orally Inhaled Dihydroergotamine (DHE), Oral Moxifloxacin, and Placebo on QT Intervals in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Dihydroergotamine mesilate (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis; Acute sinusitis; Bacterial infections; Cluster headache; Community-acquired pneumonia; Intra-abdominal infections; Migraine; Pelvic inflammatory disorders; Respiratory tract infections; Skin and soft tissue infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors MAP Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 15th Congress of the International Headache Society.
- 05 Jun 2011 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society.
- 10 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Sep 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.