A Multicentre, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of the Efficacy of Supplementary Treatment With Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) in Patients With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis (RMS) Treated With Subcutaneous Interferon Beta-1a 44 micrograms 3 Times Weekly.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Colecalciferol (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHOLINE
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 08 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gv record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 22 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.