A Single Center, Randomized, Contralateral, 6 Month Study to Evaluate the Safety, Analgesic Efficacy of ACUVAIL (Ketorolac Tromethamine Ophthalmic Solution) 0.45%, in Post-PRK Corneal Wound Healing.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ketorolac (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Feb 2012 Actual end date (1 Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (10) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.