A Two-part, Multicenter, Dose-titration Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacodynamics, and Pharmacokinetics of Oxybutynin Chloride 10% Gel for the Treatment of Detrusor Overactivity Associated With a Neurological Condition in Pediatric Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxybutynin (Primary)
- Indications Detrusor instability; Neurogenic bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan
- 17 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 12 Jun 2020.
- 17 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 12 Jun 2020.
- 17 Oct 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.