A Phase 4, Open-label Trial Describing the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of the 13 Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Preterm Compared to Term Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 28 Nov 2016 Results of 1 and 2 years follow-up after vaccination published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 09 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.