A Phase 2/3, Open Label, Randomised Study of the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of a Single Dose of Novartis Meningococcal ACWY (Menveo) or GSK Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine in Adolescents Primed With Meningitec, Menjugate or Neisvac-C in Preschool Vaccination
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PRIME
- 16 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 20 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2013 Accrual to date is 100% as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.