Multicentric Phase II Trial, Prospective, Open, Single Group, to Discuss Induction Therapy With a Combination of Clofarabine and Low-dose Cytarabine Followed by Consolidation Therapy With Clofarabine and Low-dose Cytarabine for the Treatment of AML Patients Age Greater Than or Equal to 60 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Cytarabine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as European Clinical Trials database reports this study has been prematurely ended.
- 09 Feb 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Sep 2010 New trial record