An open label, randomised controlled trial of the effects of Liraglutide and Acarbose on glycaemic control, weight and Health Related Quality Of Life (HRQOL) in Overweight type 2 Diabetic patients on Oral Hypoglycaemic Agents (OHAs) and high doses of insulin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Liraglutide (Primary) ; Acarbose
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Lirabose1
- 23 Jun 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as per ISRCTN record.
- 19 Jul 2014 Accrual to date is 71% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from unconfirmed to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.