A Sequential Phase I/Randomized Phase II Trial of Vorinostat and Risk-Adapted Chemotherapy With Rituximab in HIV-Related B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2018 Number of treatment arm has been changed from 2 to 3.
- 07 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 14 Oct 2021.
- 05 Jun 2018 Results (n=90) assessing safety and efficacy presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology