A Phase Ib/II Randomized, Observer-Blind, Controlled, Single Centre Study of a Trivalent Group B Streptococcus Vaccine in Healthy Non-Pregnant Women Leading Into a Dose-Ranging Study in Pregnant Women in South Africa
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Streptococcal B vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Streptococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 23 Sep 2017 Results (n=317) related to antibody kinetics and response to routine vaccinations in infants born to pregnant women of this trial were published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases
- 03 May 2014 Primary endpoints have been added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.