A Multi-center, Randomized, Observer-blinded, Multiple-Ascending-Dose, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of RO5310074 Following Multiple Intravenous Administrations in Subjects with Psoriatic Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Perakizumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Aug 2012 Actual end date (May 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting; enrollment was completed in quarter 3 of 2011 according to a Roche presentation.