An Open-label Positron Emission Tomography Study to Evaluate Use of Histamine H3 Receptor Radioligand [11C]AZ12807110 and to Determine Histamine H3 Receptor Occupancy of AZD 5213 After Oral Administration to Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 5213 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 12 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2010 Actual initiation date (Nov 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.