A Multi-Institutional Phase II Study Evaluating Surrogate Biomarkers of Response to Short Term Oral Vorinostat and Tamoxifen in Women With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tamoxifen (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.