A Phase I, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Anti-tumour Activity of the m-Tor Kinase Inhibitor AZD8055 Using Intermittent Dosing Schedules in Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies and Lymphomas
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 8055 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 09 May 2011 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2010 New trial record