Single Dose Pharmacokinetics of Intranasal Fluticasone Delivered by a Fixed Combination With Azelastine (MP29 02) in Comparison to Two Different Fluticasone Nasal Sprays Single-centre, Randomised, Open-label, Three-period, Six-sequence Cross-over Trial (William's Design)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azelastine/fluticasone-propionate (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Meda Pharma GmbH & Co KG
- 22 Feb 2012 Results published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 19 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2010 New trial record