Randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging Phase II study of APD421 (amisulpride for IV injection) for the prevention of post-operative nausea and vomiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Amisulpride (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Jun 2012 Official Title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Additional-treatment-required---rescue-medication' has been met according to an Acacia Pharma media release.
- 28 May 2012 Primary endpoint 'Patients-with-nausea-and-vomiting' has been met, according to an Acacia Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History