Open-label, Ascending-dose, Phase II Study to Determine the Minimum Effective Dose of APD421 in the Prevention of Cisplatin-induced Nausea and Vomiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Amisulpride (Primary) ; Ondansetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acacia Pharma
- 01 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Complete-response-rate' has been met.
- 29 Sep 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 17 Feb 2011 to 16 Dec 2010 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History