Multi centre, pilot phase II trial assessing the efficacy and safety of Bevacizumab + Gemcitabine + Carboplatin as first line treatment for patients diagnosed with Triple Negative Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Apr 2016 Time frame of the primary end point changed from 3 year to 1541 days and Gemcitabine Dosage changed from 100 mg/m2/dose to 1000 mg/m2/dose
- 29 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.