A Phase 1, Open-label, Dose-finding Study of Pralatrexate Plus Systemic Bexarotene in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bexarotene (Primary) ; Pralatrexate (Primary) ; Folic acid; Vitamin B12 analogues
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Feb 2017 Results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 20 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology