Molecular Correlates of Response to C225 (Erbitux or Cetuximab) in Combination With Cisplatin and Definitive Radiation in Unresectable Stage IV Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck (E3303): A Phase II Trial of Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 16 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed.
- 15 Sep 2010 New trial record