A 52 week, Single center, Open-label Study to Evaluate Neutrophil function and survival effects of Tocilizumab (TCZ) in Patients with Active Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) on Background Non-biologic DMARDs who have an Inadequate Response to Current Non-biologic DMARD and/or Anti-TNF Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.