A Multicenter, Multinational Phase II Study to Assess the Clinical Safety and Feasibility of Trastuzumab Emtansine Sequentially With Anthracycline-based Chemotherapy, as Adjuvant or Neoadjuvant Therapy for Patients With Early Stage HER2-positive Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab emtansine (Primary)
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 25 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Dec 2013 Results presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 23 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History