A Double-Blind Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics of an Oral Contraceptive Containing Drospirenone and Ethinyl Estradiol When Co-administered With GSK2248761 in Healthy Adult Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Drospirenone/ethinylestradiol (Primary) ; Fosdevirine (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy; Viral infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; ViiV Healthcare
- 05 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2011 The development program for IDX 899 has been placed on clinical hold by the FDA, according to an Idenix Pharmaceuticals media release.