Assessment of the Effect of 25 mg and 200 mg of BI 10773 as Single Dose on the QT Interval in Healthy Female and Male Subjects. A Randomised, Placebo Controlled, Double-blind, Five-period Crossover Phase-I-study With Moxifloxacin as Positive Control.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Empagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2010 New trial record