REGIME: A Randomised Controlled Trial of Prolonged Treatment With Darbepoetin Alpha, With or Without Recombinant Human Granulocyte Colony Stimulating Factor, Versus Best Supportive Care in Patients With Low-risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darbepoetin alfa (Primary) ; Filgrastim
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes; Refractory anaemia
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REGIME
- 14 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial centres added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 16 Sep 2010 New trial record