The Effect of Hepatic Impairment on the Pharmacokinetics of Aleglitazar: A Multiple-centre, Open-label Study Following a Single Oral Dose of Aleglitazar to Subjects With Mild or Moderate Hepatic Impairment and Healthy Subjects With Normal Hepatic Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aleglitazar (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 27 Mar 2012 Actual end date changed from Sep 2011 to Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2012 Actual patient number added 39 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.