Phase II Study of Erlotinib, an Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor, in the Treatment of Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Skin
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Skin cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Mar 2018 Results (n=39) assessing efficacy and tolerability of erlotinib in patients with metastatic or recurrent cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma, were published in the Cancer.
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.