(OSKIRA-3): A Phase III, Multi-centre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study of Two Dosing Regimens of Fostamatinib Disodium in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients With Inadequate Response to a TNF-alpha Antagonist.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Fostamatinib (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OSKIRA-3
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 04 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Significant difference between fostamatinib (200 then 150 mg/day) + methotrexate and methotrexate in American-College-of-Rheumatology-20%-response-criteria' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History