A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of LY2127399 in Patients With Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Who Had an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tabalumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLEX-M
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported in an Eli Lilly media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History