A Randomized, International, Multi-center, Open-label Study to Document Pharmacokinetics and Optimal Timing of Initiation of Dronedarone Treatment Following Long-term Amiodarone in Patients With Paroxysmal or Persistent Atrial Fibrillation Whatever the Reason for the Change of Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Dronedarone (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms ARTEMIS AF Long-Term
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 20 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 156 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.