Effects of the Novel Beta-adrenergic Antagonist Nebivolol (Bystolic) on Prehypertensive Subjects at Genetic Risk of Hypertension: Implications for Inflammation, Endothelial Dysfunction, and Oxidative Stress.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Nebivolol (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2010 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.