An Open-Label, Multiple-Dose, Randomized, 3-Way Crossover Study In Healthy Volunteers To Determine The Steady-State Pharmacokinetics Of The 165 Mg And 330 Mg Dose Strengths Of Pregabalin Controlled Release Formulations Administered Following An Evening Meal And 150 Mg Of The Immediate Release Formulation Administered Twice Daily.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Fibromyalgia; Generalised anxiety disorder; Irritable bowel syndrome; Neuropathic pain; Pain; Postherpetic neuralgia; Postoperative pain; Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 09 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Nov 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Sep 2010 New trial record