A Phase I Study of AR-67 (7-t-butyldimethylsilyl-10-hydroxycamptothecin) Given on Days 1, 4 8, 12 and 15 of an Every 21-day Cycle in Adult Patients With Refractory or Metastatic Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs AR 67 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.